Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Raven
Welcome to the forums and happy belated birthday!!

We all look forward to seeing your carvings, decorations and costume if you dress up!
By paddy_babe
Thanks Raven :D

I will be dressing up this year and defo will be taking pics.

just want to try out this adding pics thingy (fingers crossed)

Image[/img]
By matspud
Hi Paddy and welcome to the zombie side. The Pro carving set is the first thing to get but then, finances allowing I would start investing in the Howler lights as GUS says. Can't do better I love the colour ones as green and red seen to work especially well on cut through patterns. The candle ones are great if you want a traditional look but don't want the smell of burning pumpkin. I have invested in a couple of the strobe ones as well this year. Re ordering.......... usually arrive in under a week.
By paddy_babe
Hi *waves*
yeah I took another look at them, would be really handy, could mean I can have the pumpkins on the floor without fear of my little one getting burnt. are the strobes any good or do you suggest just plain colour?

(also sorry about the MASSIVE pic, I'm trying to sort it, and I re-sized it on photobucket which I'm also new 2 and it just isnt working :( )
By Tkaraoke
Do we allow people from the UK to belong to this site? Really? Huh!! ROFLMAO!
:lol:

Welcome to the boards, Paddy! I'm sure you're the hit of your area with the patterns you get from ZP.
By paddy_babe
well Tkaraoke maybe you can let me be special as I'm Irish and just happen to live in the uk :lol: lol! *insert cheesy grin and fluttering eyelashes here*

I can't wait to upgrade and get my pumpkins :D
By monstermash
Hi PB, welcome to the site. And congrats on the 21st, good to have another september birthday. It ways my 20th last thursday. I hope you're as crazy about halloween as the rest of us. :lol:
By paddy_babe
Thank you MMash and happy belated birthday to u 2!
Us Virgo's will take over the world with our perfectionist ways and careful thinking! *cue evil laugh*
I hope you're as crazy about halloween as the rest of us.

Hell Yeah! lol :lol: just need to get used to the site and will hopefully fit in straight away :)
By Tkaraoke
paddy_babe wrote:well Tkaraoke maybe you can let me be special as I'm Irish and just happen to live in the uk :lol: lol! *insert cheesy grin and fluttering eyelashes here*
Ok, you're allowed but watch out for that GUS guy! He's a real nutter! ROFLMAO!
By paddy_babe
YAY im special :p LOL!
and I've already met Gus he lives only down the road from me! LMAO
He can't be as bad as me, I was born on Friday 13th with full Irish blood, in Essex, with blonde hair and blue eyes!! (dun dun duuunn!)

:lol:
By SaneInsideInsanity
That is scary...i think you're going to fit right in here, happy birthday minion. :D
I have to admit im impressed 29 posts on under 24 hours gus is going to have some competition.
By paddy_babe
SaneInsideInsanity wrote:I have to admit im impressed 29 posts on under 24 hours gus is going to have some competition.
its actually only 3 hours, I've been signed up since 9pm ish Uk time *blush*
I might actually calm it down or I'll be chased out of the ZP forums with torches and pitchforks!
I'm a natural natter-er lol :lol:
I didn't think I was writing that much until I saw I had gone from 'seed' to 'sprout' :)
By SaneInsideInsanity
You cant be that bad look at gus's count in realation to when he joined or mine even lol no one will be chasing you out with torches lol
By paddy_babe
lol! kinda a shame, would get everyone into the halloween spirit :p
all the lighted torches... very frankestein :lol:
By SaneInsideInsanity
I'll keep the torches for my yard i think i dont know howd id make it with them to the uk....ponders