Request a pumpkin pattern or critique the current collection.
By 500cdn
That Woman With The Snake Hair
By Joey
Medusa would make an awesome pattern I think!

Though off topic, I wanted to ask you, why do you capitalize the first letter of every word? It makes your posts hard to read since I end up mentally reading each word separately as opposed to like a normal sentence.
By 500cdn
Joey wrote:Medusa would make an awesome pattern I think!

Though off topic, I wanted to ask you, why do you capitalize the first letter of every word? It makes your posts hard to read since I end up mentally reading each word separately as opposed to like a normal sentence.
It Is A Habit
I Do It On All The Forums I Use
By Mistress_of_Halloween
I'd like to say that this would be a great pattern and I know that Ryan could put a very cool spin on this for his Unique Creations.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I think I started on a Medusa design once, but that was the same year I did the Davy Jones pattern. And in terms of carving detail, I felt they were too similar, both with curving appendages coming from their head. Heh. But it's been a couple years now, maybe the Gorgon concept should be unearthed again!
By Tkaraoke
I agree! I'd love to see more mythical baddies on the site and the lady with the hissy hair would be great!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Cool, Bigglieboo. I don't recognize the design, is it an original you came up with?
By Artex76
I too think Medusa would be awesome to add to my collection and Ryan great job with all the new patterns.
By Bigglieboo
I found the picture on a tattoo stencil website somewhere and made it into a pattern that year.
By purple1worm
the medusa would totally awesome :roll:
By purple1worm
I know it's already been suggested but i'd like to see a mesusa or some other mythological creatures a la ZP! Maybe a minotaur or hounds of hell with 9 heads (ok i'm strecthing it a bit!). OOh how about a balrog!! :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I'm glad to see you're thinking ahead, purple1worm. I am, as well. So it's never too early to start putting in your requests. Those mythical beasts are excellent suggestions.
By purple1worm
I'll see if i can think of some others that are more doable o a pumpkin.