Provide your feedback on the main site (besides the patterns).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I was just thinking... not only do I know what next year's title will be, but I already have a clear picture in my head of what the design will look like... the header, the login area, the color scheme, the mascot... I can visualize the whole 2009 site already. I can't wait to start working on it!!

Oh, but we have to finish out this season first. :wink:
By nosferatu
That is just blatant pumpkin teasing!

You can't drop little morsels of information like that and not elaborate!

Unless of course the new theme STARTS on January 1st! However, if it isn't unleashed until September 2009 well,.....that's just plain cruel treatment of the minions.

We will need monthly updates / additional teases. Satay tuned folks, Zombie Pumpkins will be back after these messages.

Funnily enough, I'm already planning for 2009 having been inspired not only by yourself but also by my fellow minions......if I end up sectioned it will be Buhdewsy's fault!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Sorry, I don't mean to tease... I'm just excited. :D I can really get on a roll with a theme. My ideas for the website would tie in nicely with a costume idea I have for 2009. And I can think of some songs for my 2009 mix CD that fit the overall theme too. I think we can assume Halloween 2009 will be a good season, if I'm ready to start planning this early!
By nosferatu
It sounds great from the LITTLE information we already have......World Domination for 2009. :twisted:

I take it your ideas are keeping you awake at the moment given the times you are on the forum......while all the little minions are asleep the Patch Master quietly works away, plotting, scheming and quietly laughing to himself. :twisted:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The daylight hours keep me busy packing up shop orders and answering emails. It's only in the wee hours of the night that things are quiet enough for me to design new patterns.

Oh, did I say I was designing new patterns right now? Or maybe 3 at once? :lipssealed:

I do miss my bed a little bit. At this point in October, sleep for me involves falling out of the chair and napping on the floor for an hour, before rising again to keep at it. I'll sleep in November. :wink:
By Dadja
zombiepumpkins wrote:The daylight hours keep me busy packing up shop orders and answering emails. It's only in the wee hours of the night that things are quiet enough for me to design new patterns.

Oh, did I say I was designing new patterns right now? Or maybe 3 at once? :lipssealed:

I do miss my bed a little bit. At this point in October, sleep for me involves falling out of the chair and napping on the floor for an hour, before rising again to keep at it. I'll sleep in November. :wink:
Yeah, @ around 10.00 I saw you were online, and I was like "Dude, it must be like 5 am where you're at!"

Thank you for giving up your sleep for us minions!
By nosferatu
I recommend somniscription - the ability to write whilst asleep - I have half perfected the technique - looking back at 50% of the things I have posted. Judging by the other 50% I also suffer from somnigibberish.

Normally as I get ready for bed around midnight (we of course are 4 hours ahead) - that's when most of the activity on the forum begins.

As for 3 patterns well, I'm not going to fall into that little trap. We all know that there is at least another 27 to come by Friday. :lol:
By SaneInsideInsanity
aww, poor ryan 4 more days and you can sleep. I agree though teasing us like this is just creul and unusal....not saying i don;t like that kind of thing but you could at least ive us a hint
By matspud
Zombie pumpkin goes to( insert location here). Maybe Hollywood :D
By The Vlad Hatter
Plan 9 From Zombie Island
The Great Zombie Pumpkin Patch
Attack of the Carver
The Exorcism of Zombie Pumpkin
By nosferatu
Revolting Zombie Pumpkins
Zombie Pumpkins: The Minions Revolt
Zombie Pumpkins: New Patch On The Block
Terror of The Zombie Pumpkins
Zombie Pumpkins Unleashed
By Ajax
30 days of zombie pumpkins
28 zombie pumpkins later
land of the dead pumpkins
pumpkin zombie strippers

:D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Every single title mentioned in this thread should become a movie. I would watch each and every one. Twice.
By nosferatu
ZeePee-dee-doo-dah Zeepee-dee-ay :lol:

A bit oddball but you could whistle it too:" The Patch Masters on my shoulder....."
By The Vlad Hatter
Zombie Pumpkins In Da Hood
Zombie Pumpkins From Outer Space
Trailer Park Pumpkins of the Dead
Pumpkins on a Plane.