Any creepy topic that doesn't fit the categories below.
By taber
When do you usually like to carve the pumpkins? At night or during the day? What kind of music do you listen to whilst carving? And also do you smoke? Because I don't.

Thanks in advance,
-Taber
By GeologySage
Well, I usually carve duringthe late afternoon (with the curtains closed so the house is darker) or at night. I'll put on a fun movie (not neccessarily scary) and just chat with family/friends as we do em.

This year I'm doing em in the afternoon while watching Gremlins 1 and 2. Should be fun.
By Nikki
I like to carve my pumkins the day before and put them in the fridge or in the dining room where the temp is pumpkin-friendly Haha Sometimes if I get tired, I'll carve the next batch on the day of Halloween.

I normally listen to some metal/rock music or watch some good ol Horror Halloween movies to keep me in the mood.
By taber
GeologySage wrote:Well, I usually carve duringthe late afternoon (with the curtains closed so the house is darker) or at night. I'll put on a fun movie (not neccessarily scary) and just chat with family/friends as we do em.

This year I'm doing em in the afternoon while watching Gremlins 1 and 2. Should be fun.
Nice!! Gremlins 1 and 2, good choice.
I like to carve my pumkins the day before and put them in the fridge or in the dining room where the temp is pumpkin-friendly Haha Sometimes if I get tired, I'll carve the next batch on the day of Halloween.

I normally listen to some metal/rock music or watch some good ol Horror Halloween movies to keep me in the mood.
Excellent!!
By Cheef
I actually took next saturday off from work in order to set the time aside to get my pumpkins carved and my cemetary finished and set up outside the house.

I have a stero and TV /VCR set up in my workspace in the garge and like to listen to all kinds of music and movies while working on my projects out there. Im thinking saturday Im gonna throw in some of my favorite halloween movies while carving. Nightmare before Christmas comes to mind.
By Nikki
That sounds pretty sweet! I work Saturdays... Sundays too...I'll be up all night setting things up.

Nightmare Before Christmas is good :twisted:
By taber
Cheef wrote:I actually took next saturday off from work in order to set the time aside to get my pumpkins carved and my cemetary finished and set up outside the house.

I have a stero and TV /VCR set up in my workspace in the garge and like to listen to all kinds of music and movies while working on my projects out there. Im thinking saturday Im gonna throw in some of my favorite halloween movies while carving. Nightmare before Christmas comes to mind.
Cool... luckilly I have weekends free but I think I might carve it up on a weeknight, I cannot wait any longer!

Ahh yes, nightmare before Christmas. We have that DVD, that sounds like a good call.
By Nikki
Mmm.. Food Network :D
By Dragon
I do it towards night. There's less activity that requires my attention so it's easier to sit and carve without being interrupted. I don't believe I have ever had anything as background noise/music and I do not smoke.
By taber
Your dragon smokes!
By Jack
I am starting on sunday at noon with friends and family,25 pumpkins would be tough all alone.
By Nikki
Good luck with the 25 'kins! I'll be trying my best to start Sunday..perhaps I might take Sunday off.. I most likely will since they do owe me a day off Haha :twisted:

Too bad Halloween is only 1 day out of the year.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Nikki wrote:Too bad Halloween is only 1 day out of the year.
To me, Halloween isn't a day. It's a month! It's what most people commonly refer to as "October."
By Wedge
I am all for Halloween being the entire month but have you been out to any stores the last few weeks. Thanksgiving and even CHRISTMAS TREES. Can't they let us enjoy our month before pushing other holidays onto us??? Few stores have anything for Halloween before Oct 2nd. They have their priorities all wrong!