Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
This is actually from 2011, so forgive me if it's been posted before. I personally hadn't seen it until today, and now I so badly want a projector! There's a FAQ in the comments section about how it was accomplished. Thank you, DIY'ers!

2011 Halloween House Projection
Seems like it requires multiple projectors? Or a very accurately projection angle, with a pre-planned animation with layers built in. Either way, that's an impressive amount of work! I'd love to do something like this one day, but I fear it would servery distract from my pumpkin display. And as the Patch Master of ZP, I can't have that, now can I?
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Seems like it requires multiple projectors? Or a very accurately projection angle, with a pre-planned animation with layers built in. Either way, that's an impressive amount of work! I'd love to do something like this one day, but I fear it would servery distract from my pumpkin display. And as the Patch Master of ZP, I can't have that, now can I?
Good god no!
I love the idea of projections and have always been very impressed by those that I have seen. Never seen one in the UK yet though.

I think the graphics and images are great on this one.