Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By CorpseBride
So my lovely mother picked up this strange dog head thingie at a garage sale this summer for me (she knows me so well :twisted:). I wasn't too sure what I wanted to do with it until I was sitting on the couch these evening and a light bulb went off! I am going to use the shape as a base for a ZOMBIE WEREWOLF!

The plan is to have it look like the face is ripped off...exposing mostly bone on the prominent features (eyes, nose & mouth)...with bits of muscle showing and then a frame of hair around the face and beyond. Get the picture??

Anywhoogle...here is what I fired out tonight so far...

Original head

The first few pieces go on...

Little more progress...

The lines are where the muscles will be exposed

The head itself is very sturdy and has a hole in the bottom...figure I will stake it out in the yard or something...? Ideas??
By nosferatu
Great idea. Looks awesome already, I especially like the eye. Can't wait to see it completed. Love those little storage jars on the desk
By nosferatu
If its hollow maybe you could put a small receptacle in the snout and put some dry ice in so the smoke comes out of the nostrils?
By CorpseBride
nosferatu wrote:If its hollow maybe you could put a small receptacle in the snout and put some dry ice in so the smoke comes out of the nostrils?
What a brilliant idea!!! I wonder if its too late to try and cut out some holes. I will attempt that today :D

Thanks for the kind words folks!
By monstermash
That is sooo cool CB I love what you've done its outstanding. If you could tell you mum to keep her eye out for anything for me too that would be great. :wink: :lol:
By MooBoo
That looks amazing already! I can't wait to see it finished. :D
By CorpseBride
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:The recent full moon must have inspired you! This is a great idea, original too! Can't wait to see more. You have many talents, CB.
It must have! There were actually TWO full moons this month!
And thank you :D

Here is a little more progress!

Teeth...Once the clay is dry I plan to sand the teeth to sharp gnarly point.

Swirly tongue...

Last edited by CorpseBride on Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.