Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By Kittie
Well the Process has begun! Here are a few pics from the work we did tonight.

My husband with our Circle making tools. Garbage Can lid, a Plate, and a lid for a jar hehehehe. Whatever works!

Here I am standing next to it. I am 5'1" so you can get an idea how tall it is. That is our buddy Mike laying down hehehe.
By Mister_JP
NICE gravestone. Keep 'em comming!!
By Kittie
We will probably work on more tomorrow.
By Kittie
My husband has decided to get intracite on the first tombstone. . pictures to come soon. . .
By Kittie

It's getting more detailed. . .
By Kerianne19
Kittie! That tombstone is looking fantastic! Thanks for keeping us updated!
By Kittie

I think my husband is almost more excited then I am about this project!
By Pumpkingrower
Man I wish I had that kind of time. I definately want to upgrade my plywood tombstones from last year, they are sad but effective. Thanks for the pics, and keep em coming. I will have to take some pics of my tiny and spooky yard and post em up!
By Liderc
That is very nice, I've been wanting to create a couple for my yard this year, mind me asking where you got the foam board used in your photos?

Thanks in advance-
By Liderc
Just noticed I'm not a seed anymore (In post count) woot.
By Kittie
Liderc wrote:That is very nice, I've been wanting to create a couple for my yard this year, mind me asking where you got the foam board used in your photos?

Thanks in advance-
We got these ones at the Do It Hardware Center for $26. It is a 2inch thick 4x8 sheet. You can also get them at Home Depot.
By Liderc
Thanks kittie.
By Kittie
The Celtic Cross is ready for painting!

Here is out 2nd attempt at a stone

Here is our first try at adding words! It was a bit of a challenge, but I pulled it off. Trent made the stone, and I put the words on it.
By Cheef
Those are freekin awesome. Im going to have to repost the ones i made last year along with the new crop im making this year. We use very similar styles..