Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By Kittie
*Deleted*
Last edited by Kittie on Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Kerianne19
Kittie, those are turely fantasic! You put my tombstones to shame!
By Kittie
I am just amazed how they are turning out. I might have to write some step by step instructions for everyone.
By Kittie
They are almost finished!!!

25 Pumpkins ready for carving!! I still need a few more. .

The backs of them are drying. Tomorrow I will get finished pictures of all of them
By The Captain
Holy cow thats a lot of pumpkins! Your tomb stones are killer! I hope you do post a step by step, I'd like to try my hand at it. I have alot of empty yard I want to fill for next year :D
By reignman40
Wow that is fantastic work. I too would love to see a step by step. Haven't decorated much in the past but with all I've been seeing on this forum I plan to decorate much more in the coming years.
By Hollow
Any photos of the finished display yet?
By Kittie
We went a bit overboard on pumpkins. . we have 39 right now. .

FINISHED TOMBSTONES!!! Next year we may add moss and a bit of other details. What do you think?

By Pumpkingrower
Egggs-cellent *standing ovation* well done Kittie and Crew. I have had to take down almost all my decorations last night a small nor'easter blew in and has taken all the screens off my house and I lost one of my plywood tombstones before I could get them all down. ( I live right on the ocean ) all is well it was its last year anyway.. pretty beat up. Looks great and you have me beat by 15 pumpkins..*head turns to the side* Luckkyyyy

Have fun and catch up with ya soon.
By Kittie
It has been windy and rainy here for a few days. I am not putting mine out until Halloween. We live on a sort of main drag and kids tend to tear things up good on this street on devils night. So it won't be set up til Halloween, But I will be sure to post pics!
By Tkaraoke
Kittie! Those are so cool! You better post those pics! I can hardly wait to see them in your yard.
By Coley
I take my hat off to you!!

They look amazing, and was wondering just how long they took in total to make?
By Kittie
Coley wrote:I take my hat off to you!!

They look amazing, and was wondering just how long they took in total to make?
It took us about 1 month, workin on them every weekend for a few hours. In total hours. . I would say about 30 hours total to make all 10.