Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By paddy_babe
Thanks OrangeOrb I'll try that out!
By nosferatu
Dadja wrote:
GUS wrote:I'd marry a girl with a workshop like that!
Get in line GUS! :)

Great stuff CB!
Transatlantic blind date. Of your two choices so far, one is a clinical psychopath and the other is Dadja.
By nosferatu
That he sure is. A total dreamboat!

Likewise, I have been married a long time, so I have no desire to go through dating etc even when she inevitably divorces me.
By CorpseBride
Thanks everyone!!
OrangeOrb wrote:
paddy_babe wrote:The Papier mache pulp/clay takes AGES to dry doesn't it! I've done 4 pumpkins in the last week with it and I ended up putting them in the oven on the lowest heat!
This site has a recipe for a paper-mache type material that is supposed to dry much faster. I haven't tested it out yet, but I hope to this week.

http://ultimatepapermache.com/paper-mache-clay
Does it ever!! I can't believe how long it takes. Thank you so much for the tip, I tried "baking" my kin for a little today and it worked like a charm! You just saved me a lot of time my friend :D

I saw that recipe online the other day. I was going to try it but I was a little lazy and didn't feel like running back to the Hardware store (I had already been there that day). Let me know what it is like if you try it though!
nosferatu wrote:
Dadja wrote:

Great stuff CB!
Transatlantic blind date. Of your two choices so far, one is a clinical psychopath and the other is Dadja.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:...Can I join you in your workshop? With an extra set of hands, imagine the monsters we could make. I have an extra brain you can place in your monster. Used to belong to an Abby Normal, I think.

Also, these photos make for a fun "spot the ZP's" game. I see a sticker and your custum shoes. I hope they help inspire you, while they oversee your work.
There is always room for another Halloween nut in my Creepy Little Workshop. There are only 3 requirements:

1. You must bleed orange and black
2. You must vow that Halloween is the best holiday
3. You must eat Braaaaaains

Application forms can be picked up at the front desk from Dusk Till Dawn.

Thank you.

:lol: Glad someone noticed the little ZP plug.
By Raven
CorpseBride wrote:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:...Can I join you in your workshop? With an extra set of hands, imagine the monsters we could make. I have an extra brain you can place in your monster. Used to belong to an Abby Normal, I think.

Also, these photos make for a fun "spot the ZP's" game. I see a sticker and your custum shoes. I hope they help inspire you, while they oversee your work.
There is always room for another Halloween nut in my Creepy Little Workshop. There are only 3 requirements:

1. You must bleed orange and black
2. You must vow that Halloween is the best holiday
3. You must eat Braaaaaains

Application forms can be picked up at the front desk from Dusk Till Dawn.

Thank you.

:lol: Glad someone noticed the little ZP plug.
I'm quite sure Ryan meets all 3 requirements. Even the last one. :wink:
By CorpseBride
A little more progress made....finished the head and put on my latex paint base coat. Started the arms on the skeleton :D

By amandap80
oooooo! I have wanted to make one of these for ages. I started on a skeleton last year, but I ran out of time and he was destroyed in the move. :( I might attempt this next year. Looks so creepy!
By ghostface
Great so far! :D
By scully
That is really cool!! I can't wait to see him finished as he already looks so good! :)
By keifferone
Dadja wrote:

Great stuff CB!
GENTS! GENTS! You two are way to far away. :D :wink:
But really great work CB. I can't wait to see it finished. I dont think I would have the patents for that. If one thing went wrong on it I would walk away and sulk :cry:
By monstermash
His eyes and grin are full of mischief, actually looks a bit like :twisted: .
That colour is great. It's a really pumpkiny orange if you know what I mean.