Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Dadja wrote:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:* Dadja was not paid for this endorsement 8)
ah right. got it *wink wink nudge nudge*
Your free items will be in the mail soon. :D Wait, I'm typing this private message area, right? .......
By GUS
trad flicker howler lights, they really were good for showing a carve !
sadly i've only got two & one is faulty now due to water ingress.
By nosferatu
I have just ordered one of these

and some of these finger puppets

and last but by no means least

By Ajax
That cookie jar is frigen awesome.
By zombombie
nosferatu wrote:Saw it in SFX Magazine: Zombie Special. It's available at www.symbiotestudios.com but think I have seen it at www.thinkgeek.com as well
Thanks so much for reminding me of that SFX special. I would have been gutted if I'd missed it! I need to try and find it after work today! :twisted:
By nosferatu
It's not cheap, £7.99 for the issue but it has some great articles. It has a list of the best 66 zombie films ever made - in the top 10 there are 4 that I have never seen.

Plus Tom Savini, The Walking Dead and George Romero.
By nosferatu
You get a free zombie key cap - that's what gave me the idea.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Awesome finds you dug up, Nosferatu! I'd love to get my one of those cookie jars. Sadly, my kitchen counter space is extremely limited, and already filled up with things like my knife holder:

By nosferatu
I bet you that knife block gets plenty of use as a minion voodoo doll!

I would love one of them but would have it as a mini statue in the bathroom.

It would be the ideal companion for that Psycho pattern you are about to release :wink: - shower if you dare
By SuperSonic
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Awesome finds you dug up, Nosferatu! I'd love to get my one of those cookie jars. Sadly, my kitchen counter space is extremely limited, and already filled up with things like my knife holder:

One word: WANT!