Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By GUS
Storage thereafter is a prospective nightmare after taking all that effort transferring a pattern though Mrs D!

..can't have mess! :lol:
By Mrs.Dredge
GUS wrote:Storage thereafter is a prospective nightmare after taking all that effort transferring a pattern though Mrs D!

..can't have mess! :lol:
You don't have a building specifically for all your Halloween decorations? :shock: :lol: In my opinion it's no more labor intensive than carving a pumpkin that withers and dies. I think if you draw on it with a Sharpie it wouldn't be ruined. Either way you could throw it away or put it in a bag for next year.
By GUS
RECYCLE!
don't throw!!! :?
By monstermash
GUS wrote:RECYCLE!
Dont recycle,
BURN!!! mmm that lovely smell of melted plastic. :lol:
By GUS
I hope that's a joke!?
By monstermash
Of course it is. My bottles to go the Tesco recycle machine every week without fail.
Im thinking maybe the UK milk bottles wouldn't be as effective because they're quite slim in comparison to those pictured. Skinny ghosts don't look as good.
By GUS
thank god for that.

peak oil, plastics, pollution & all that!
(i'm an out & out greenie), some difficult decisions ahead, recycling will be intrinsic in society, ..everything!
By Mrs.Dredge
GUS wrote:RECYCLE!
I'll admit I don't recycle but I do reuse a lot of items around the home. :oops:
In fact I don't know many people that are green so to speak. I only know one person that recycles.
By pagemaster1993
Wow, then you can be the power of example Mrs. Dredge. You can start a recycling chain in your neighborhood. It does not take much but every little bit helps our wonderful planet. I know that sounded sort of like a chessy kids show, but I mean it.