Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I had the inside of my locker door covered with all sorts of photos and magazine clippings of favorite celebs and movies. Are you looking to decorate for Halloween? I assume that's why you asked the question here.

One thing that came to mind is these blood drips. Sticky, made of a gel like material. I have some that I sometimes stick to a mirror or window. Would look creepy leaking down the inside of your locker perhaps.

By pagemaster1993
Yes I am looking to decorate for Halloween, but do not know what can fit right now. I know it can not be too desturbing or I may get sent to the concilors office again.
By GUS
perhaps a motion sound activated sound effects machine, ie other lockers slamming might be enough to wake it..
a limb or something to dangle & fall outward when the locker is opened?
make it a mini chop shop.
a large vinyl wrap decal, if it gets left alone long enough!
By pagemaster1993
Yeah I can not have anything that makes sound or is electronic due to the school's policy on electronic devices. So far you guys had some good ideas as usual.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
No electronic devices, no gory blood... what sort of uptight establishment do you attend? In my day, we had animated corpses in our lockers that could spray blood clear across the hallway.

Just kidding, I understand schools need to keep things safe. Well, keep thinking.

This is not Halloween related, but I remember rigging friend's lockers to rain confetti upon opening. And we didn't even need the combination of the lock to get into the locker.

What we'd do is fill an envelope with confetti, sealing the envelope normally, but then cutting off one end so it would be open. Then we'd slide this through the upper vent holes of the locker, and attach the (not open) end of the envelope to the inside of the vent with tape. The open end of the envelope was conveniently held up by a top shelf in the locker. So when the victim opened the locker, the envelope would swing down and... party time! I don't know if explained that clearly, but it was a pretty fun gag.
By zombombie
Sadly we don't have lockers here (not that I know of really), but that gag sounds amazing! I love the simplicity of it, and the fact that you didn't break into the locker! Such a lovely set up :) I need to find more ways to prank my friends like that. The best I usually manage is filling a birthday card with confetti for a similar effect...
By Grave Digger
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Image

Did you make that blood, or did you buy fake blood from local store? Just curious. :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The blood drip photo isn't mine, I pulled it from the web. But I do have that same product. You can see it in the background of this photo I took:

Worth mentioning, these gel blood drips are meant to be sticky, but mine have a very slight "greasy" feel, that has left marks behind on the places I've stuck it. That might be because I've been reusing them for years and they're pretty old. Maybe the material breaks down over time. Either way, best to stick them on a smooth glossy surface (like glass or mirrors) which can easily be wiped with spray glass cleaner afterwards.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
And I thought dissecting a frog in biology class was a bit barbaric. Things have changed since I finished my schooling.
By kid
How tall is the locker. I think it would be cool to make a cave. Have paper mache stalactites hanging from the top. They couldn't be too long or you'll lose all of your storage space.