Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By jen d.
Since I'm always so busy setting up the party and carving pumpkins*, I'm always falling behind in the photos department. Luckily I had a few friends who brought cameras along! I had about 35-45 guests throughout the evening, and unfortunately didn't get photos of every costume.

* (Disclaimer: I did NOT get to carve all of my pumpkins this year, long story short... I worked a lot of overtime during the Halloween week. Sigh.)

So here are some photos from the evening, and I'll spare you the details on how my first prop tombstones got destroyed (incidentally, my Halloween spirit with them). =) At least the photos will preserve the good memories! There were entirely too many to post into this thread, so I put them up on photobucket. Enjoy. =)

http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/ka ... en%202010/
By Nikki
Great job on everything Jen!

I espeically loved the bathroom scene. Very creative.. you really went all out for Halloween :D
By CorpseBride
WOW!!! I love it! Great job on everything! I especially love the bathroom as well...the tray on the tub just makes it. And the Redrum idea is fantastic too. I know where I am going to party next Halloween! lol

P.S - Also love all your frames with the creepy iconic figures, they are perfect.
By jen d.
Thanks guys! The bathroom is always the last place to be decorated, because the functionality still needs to exist hours before the party. There was still so much more I wanted to do! Glad you guys enjoyed it though!
By monstermash
Superb photos Jen! You've given me lots of great ideas for next year. Your horror pictures are a brilliant idea and I love the bats and bathroom. I might have to steal the zombie Coco Chanel idea for next year too. :D :D
By The Captain
The legs in the ceiling is a great idea! The whole place looked great and you had some great costumes at your party.