Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By monstermash
Looks scary CCG! Great set up, I bet the t o ters loved it. :)
By CombichristGirl
monstermash wrote:Looks scary CCG! Great set up, I bet the t o ters loved it. :)
haha all 8 of them did lol and the 20 adults who came for the pumpkins :)
i dont have the pic right now but i was standing in the grave yard and my nephew was in the bushes to scare them lol
you couldnt ask for a better halloween night and this would be the year when we have no one show up for whatever reason
By monstermash
Im the same. I do alot of work and its only the 50 or so people at my party that get to see everything as only have my garden at the back of the house. One year im sure I will let the general public come round for a look. Maybe i'll do a charity thing or something.
By GUS
Al Bundy! ....that's class
(unlike Al)
By CombichristGirl
lmao gus thanks page and evreyone :) i already have things in the works for next year. apperently starting in june is just not enough time lol
By Tkaraoke
Wow! I wish I could do someting like that! Awesome job!
By Raven
It's all so gruesome!! I love the tombstones! I would have thought a few of them were real if I walked by. Excellent job on it all!
By mesmark
Cool walk through! I'm sure numbers will increase year after year. Plus you have so much there, I'm sure there's a lot that people didn't notice. You can just move things around a bit and it will look different for the next year. Add a few new things, get rid of or change the things you weren't happy with, ...
CombichristGirl wrote:apperently starting in june is just not enough time lol
aint that the truth! :lol:

Anyway, great job!
By nosferatu
Excellent! Looks absolutely fantastic!

I'd be well chuffed to have a tenth of all that stuff. Love the grevestones
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Your display has a little of everything. A little cute, a little scary. Some vicious looking beasties and eerie tombstones too. Love the spook on the playground horse, that's awesome. :lol:
By CombichristGirl
thank you everyone sorry about the horrible pics lol someday ill get it all down:)