Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By sloaner
Beat me to it Gus. Just ordered it.
By punchi
You have to have a projector for those right?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
punchi - Ideally you should have a projector, for projecting in front of your window, to view from outside. But there's nothing that says you can't just play the DVD on your TV as background imagery and sound for a party.
By sloaner
Or just put your TV up to the window :)
By S.A.M
Hallowindow 4 arrived through the letterbox today :D I've watched it a couple of times and I love it! I especially like the start with the fun house and how it transitions into the next scene with a really cool series of vortices.

I can't wait to get it all set up on Halloween :D
By GUS
have you worked out (asides from on AN IPHONE) how to splice em together in order to keep a more fluid hallowindow compilation running?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Just took a break to watch Hallowindow 4. Quite nice. I like the simplicity of some of the scenes, the quiet moments that allow you to put your guard down, only to be scared suddenly.

The opening funhouse scene is great, and I'm glad to see it as a standalone scene (in the extras). Makes me wish I was doing a twisted circus theme for my display this year. The pirate flag is nice too (makes me wish I was doing a pirate theme for my display this year).

One of my favorite bits is the floating lantern, so subtle and moody. And as always, the scenes with the shadows behind the curtain are always a favorite of mine. Nice to see several variations on that this year.
By sloaner
I agree, number 4 is good, can't wait till the big day. I'm sure the kids will like it.
By NHammack
I've ordered/downloaded a copy every year. Makes me want to kick myself for not doing something like this in my own spare time and making a little bit of $$$ in the process. :oops:

I love the Artist's simplicity to the detail and it's only backed up by the awesome sounds produced as well. Can't wait for Hallowindow V. :twisted:
By Meya
My projector just arrived! I got it used off eBay, so I'm hoping the lamp will hold up for a few more weeks (unknown hours). So far I just tested it out with the zombies, and I'm definitely not disappointed! I can't wait to try out a few more!
By NHammack
Just out of curiosity, I've been looking at digital projectors and would anyone have any recommendations for such a use as Hallowindow?

I would definitely use it beyond Hallowindow (even if I must give that excuse to the Mrs. if we were even considering one) :lol: - I was just curious what people's opinions were when it came to digital projectors?

I've looked at the small end, the high end, and just about anything eBay offers.

What your guys take :?: