Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By CombichristGirl
congrads!!!! i want to do the outside but if keeps looking like it wants to pour rain of coarse lol
By pagemaster1993
I don't do the outside mainly because the neighborhood I live in has a bunch of brat kids who would most likely destroy anything I would put up, you won't believe how many Pumpkins that were left out on peoples porches (uncarved by the way) smashed on the side walk.
By monstermash
Sorry to hear about the brat neighbours. What sort of decorations are you putting up? Do you make your own?
By pagemaster1993
I don't make my own, unless you consider carving foamies to be doing so. I have various pumpkin decorations, plug in candles, lots of votive candle holders, Drinking goblets, and those Halloween Card board things you tape/nail up on the walls. I plan on taking pics and putting them up.
By Nikki
Right on! I have yet to begin my decorating.. I need to get some cobwebs and boom goes the dynamite!
By purple1worm
That sounds like a good idea. I'm off sick today and bringing up my fall/halloween bins would make me feel better! I love going through it and figuring out where to put things. :)