Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
to start off, i will be getting back into the swing of things and bringing you more updates with Tim the tool man Taylor lol.

now on with the show. i will be posting pics of the work we were doing in other eerie artwork. now for the story.

while we were working on said project. my friend and i were standing up. well we both went to move at the same time. when we did that my friend tripped backward from the leg of the stupid stupid chair(damn evil chairs not respect) when he did that, well this happened exhibit A:

this took all of 1-3 seconds. well in my eyes it was as slow mo as it gets( yet never slow enough for you to react lol).you can truly imagine what went through my mind....mostly the color red. i always tell my friends im gonna have to cut you if you do this or that type of thing. well i guess he will think twice where he wants to fall at. i give you exhibit B:
when he fell he is very tall and tried to raise his hand toward the ceiling to steady but he caught a nail on the way down.
i was mad(yeah right i wanted to tear out of my own body like aliens lol), but like i told him it can be fixed Thank god. we also got a laugh out of the deal. he ran in the house to my other friends who were sleeping and the other playing a game. he said we gotta go now!. he told them he had fell breaking my tombstone and that i lost it and cut him. my sleeping friend now awake said come on yeah right dizz cut you?!?!(they all call me dizz or dizzle or r dizzle lol) so my friend showed him his hand and said yeah like i did this for fun! i guess both my other friends got really wide eyes and started to get up and go and thats when he told them the story lol. he had them totally going!

i guess you cant really call someone out when they are freaking out and really bleeding haha.
i told my friend see i dont even need a blade, i use my jedi mind tricks to cut you what what!?!?! lol

just thought you guys might like this. just one of the many akward steps to finally get to the big day! ok im off to post the project up :)
l8tr
By GUS
Bummer, break out the wooden dowl !
By CombichristGirl
ha ha exactly lol. im gonna go pick one up possibly later today
By GUS
maybe a line of moss growth across the worst part too, save having to slather filler on so much.
By GUS
you're welcome, it's one of my less adorable traits, picky so & so who points out stuff, (which is why I used to be in the troubleshooter business)
Last edited by GUS on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By CorpseBride
Ahahahaaaa that is awesome....not that your creation snapped...but the story that goes along with it. Jedi mind tricks to cut you what?!? what?!? <--- Best part :D

P.S - From the photo your creation looks pretty kick a$$!
By CombichristGirl
ha ha i know right! thank you very much its getting there lol it will just be a bit more unique lol. actually once its all said and done you probably PROBABLY wont be able to tell crosses fingers no pun intended lol :lol:

i kno wi have an odd way of telling stories lol