Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By CombichristGirl
since the other thread didnt like me i thought id post some newer updates on some things. side note already working on plans for next year lol, im a nut.
trying some new things out
got this free from craigs list to modify
got this stuff free from a dumpster still has tags. it was like a kid at christmas, i had to pinch myself.
thats all for now, more updates soon:D
a few more pics to enjoy. at least i hope
my new zp gear
i found this pattern also. i believe from the person who did the zombie sign not sure because i went to so many sites. i have been wanting to do one but couldnt find one i liked til now. and it will have a few mods as well :)its huge lol bigger thna i thought lol
this is the front to be glued on still among a million other things ha ha
will be working on it later today perhaps after a small nap.
something horrible happened to me today:(. i officially became a ....dare i say it....i cant... please dont make me..... A SOCCER MOM!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh run run for your lives!
i can totally handle zombies but other soccer moms gross ewwwy. but in show of my support i showed up in all black sportin my zp shirt lol. go team :lol: :lol: anyways i will post some mroe later on :)
more updating
i almost didnt want to burn it after all that work lol but it help for authenticity lol
Last edited by CombichristGirl on Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Raven
Great work! I love it all but I agree, the Zombie Crossing sign is awesome! I am now tempted to go look through dumpsters. A friends cousin is a garbage collector and it's amazing the things he finds. Perfect condition in most cases. Nice find on the Halloween items. :)
By CombichristGirl
thanks guys! that is easily my fav sign i saw it on the net and knew it must come to fruition lol. and i cant believe lol of all things it was halloween stuff. like that will ever happen again lol
By SuperSonic
Zombie Xing for the win :) those props look great, all for an everyday LOW :lol: price
By CombichristGirl
exactly i have to save all my money for the good stuff from zp lol :) oh and pumpkins in case i have none of few last year i did 30 something this year im gonna try to go for even more :)
By Cheef
love the tombstone. and the zombie crossing sign is great. I might have to make one of those myself sometime.
By GUS
Been admiring this yrs project work by yourself since you started posting, lovely stuff, i'm jealous of your kit & ability! ..congrats it's all top-notch stuff.

Funny thing herein the uk if you play rugby (like I did) ..the tough version of American football, (I was a prop forward) there are no mums / dads in 5 yr's of school play we only saw 3 parents for two competing teams... twice it was the same mum! (& "jeep" the dog ...4 paw drive before you ask)

So it can be viewed in several ways cliquey gossip mongering set on a game day or there simply to support a kid for a few hours as they burn themselves out over a game with confusing rules (to a kid)

..riding for nearly 20 yr's! ..eek! ..thats more time than Sonic has been on this earth!
So who is my fellow snowboarder? & what is the board? looks old (like some of mine) but I could be wrong!?
..& where is your mountain & when am I coming to ride it with my kid? :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:
By GUS
Ps ..i'd watch roseanne on the quiet too, isn't it weord to see a few of them in Big Bang theory.

..of which i'd love to see a special halloween episode, so much potential bearing in mind their geekiness.
By CombichristGirl
very much so ha ha that'd be sweet!
its a custom made mongoose like the bike brand snowboard. my friends made it about ten years ago for their shop. they were going to get rid of it when the shop moved so i gave it a home because i love mongoose and cant snowboard but want to i may have to steal a pair of boots for it. and we do have branywine ski resort we could go to if you bring some boots :)

as for the soccer moms. around here they start getting into it pretty good. so we shall see. most of the time the bleachers or sidelines depending on the field are pretty full.

p.s. after posting it and looking at it believe this is the longest typed post i have ever made since the interenet started wow! lol

another odd thing happened to me last night and while i was asleep today.so last night before i ended up in the lab i was playing uno with my mom discussing a carving party. i wanted one last year but it didnt really seem like i could get people then. anyways i do have a few coming this year. i thought of my uncle. his kids are a little older but i thought we never really hang out because i usually say hi and go hide lol.but i asked my mom do you think he will come out? i'll be darned if 15 mins later he didnt call. his ears must have been on fire lol. nothing was said about it. he called today and though i was asleep the whole time. they came out for a short visit. while they were here my mom mentioned it to his wife. she said omg are you kidding we are there, he loves halloween and easter and loves carving pumpkins. mom was showing him some of my works in the lab and stuff.

now the idea of telling this is that
a. we dont get to hang out very much b. my whole life we never really bonded at all(like i seriously probably know more about some of your personal lives) c. he loves halloween to and i never knew and loves carving/decorating d. they are gonna come

awesome!!!!! finally i get to bond with my family on my terms lol
see just another example how halloween is magical lol its been bring families together and in some cases tearing them apart. because lets face it some people have to get rid of their family right. how else are they going to have room for all those props ha ha

thank you for the compliments. i have the pdf for the zombie sign and the cross if anyone wants them just shoot me a pm :). i enjoy my stuff no matter what but if other people love it that is a heart warming bonus. but if your like me then you love progress photos the best. love seeing it go from this or that to something completely different. i cant wait to see everyone elses props crop and carves. i even love the patch progress photos :)
i hop ei got everything in this post and didnt mispell to many things lol
ps thsi is the longest typed post i ever made
By nosferatu
Not been up to much recently then? :lol:

God, you've been busy and all your stuff is excellent. Your signs are fab. I haven't done anything yet. :?

Great stuff!