Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Possible categories he suggests...

1.: Window specific illusions
2.: Flames, fog & other spooky effects
3.: Ghosts
4.: Skulls & Skeletons
5.: Vampires
6.: Famous Monsters - Werewolves, Frankenstein, etc.
7.: Zombies
8.: Spooky environments - Graveyard, Lab, Forest, etc.
9.: Creepy Animals
10.: Blood
11.: Child specific animations - mild & fun stuff

Let him know what type of stuff you'd want to see next.
By GUS
Agreed, I'm only on twitter & won't be opening a facebook account based on their privacy policy / selling details for marketing purposes.. so have been leaving suggestions based on that medium, hope they count.

Ryan, any likelihood of a site banner collaberation (or similar) this year to widen audiences?
By nosferatu
I agree with the idea of things happening in the house.

1. Blood Splatter.

2. Hands hitting on glass, face screaming - suddenly arm pulls face back into the ether.

3. Chewed off arm hitting glass and cracking it.

He's probably done these already
By GUS
Nos , go to the site & see what's already been done.
By GUS
nNos did you go & look at the video shorts on his site?

He's just started rendering HALLOWINDOW 4
By CombichristGirl
im sad, i dunno whats going on? is there soemone on facebook or something that does displays?
By GUS
PRE-ORDER of Hallowindow 4 is anticipated 1st oct 2010, the shots he's been putting up on twitter look quite dark! ... :D
By CorpseBride
Man I wish I had a projector....maybe if I win the lottery :D Does anyone on the board have a hallowindow setup?
By GUS
Yes, which is why i'm hoping we can once again beat the 31st deadline! (aak uk post), Ryan's got them too, as has S.A.M. here in the uk.

Corpse get your backside over to the site, download "the eye" (green eyeball) ..or wait to see whats new in downloads.

Izzy & I set up for a test run the eye on her (my) old original xbox from an upper windw onto the lcd tv in her room, got to play with contrast / scrim, however it's excellent in itself ..for around $4 works out for a very cheap continually looping bit of animation for the night.
If you haven't got an lcd to balance on a windowsill, make a temporary cupcake support for your laptop???
you won't regret it.