Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By Cheef
Hey guys, I finally got some pics up from my 2009 yard. You can check out the gallery on my blog. link is in my signature.

here's one of the pics.

By purple1worm
Really cool!!
By nosferatu
Yeah, I agree. They are true quality. :D
By CombichristGirl
very nice! what camera do u use might i ask? and do u photoshop or anything or is that the true colors of the camera?
By purple1worm
Yeah the coors really pop!!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The pics look great, indeed they seem colorful. Maybe you just take care of your grass, it is quite green.

You do a nice job with the props... coffin and ghouls and tombstones. I know what you mean about never having enough time to do all that you envision. Every Halloween I say the same thing, but on the bright side, that means you'll have something to look forward to the next year.

Good luck with your move, I hope you find a new place suitable for haunting. That's definitely a house buying consideration for me. Not "how many bathrooms?" or "does it have hardwood or carpet?" or "does it have a pool?"

Nope the most important thing to ask is... "is the yard suitable for the sort of Halloween display I want to do?" (and I suppose also "does the house have enough storage to put all these tombstones during the off-season?")
Last edited by Zombie Pumpkins! on Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Cheef
Thanks for the comments Ryan and all the rest.

lol @ my grass. Its the one thing I splurge on as my neighbor is a professional Landscaper. He cuts me a deal and I actually pay him to keep the front yard up. It would be dead if I ahd to take care of it.

The Camera i use is a older Sony Cybershot I bought 4 or 5 years ago now. Its nothing special. I did however learn to use a tri-pod this year and played with the night time settings and used the timer. I tend to be a bit shaky and found the timer combined with the tripod make the pics turn out much better.
By CombichristGirl
thank u for the info :) i have an older cybershot as well very nice to knwo:)