Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By Vavybee
I have a strong desire to got nuts every Halloween, but it be wasted effort, where I live right now, they're is like no kids, makes it pretty boring... Plus in Quebec, it's cold as hell and the end of October, so I usually decorated on the very day, so stuff won't get ruined by frost or even snow, if we are not lucky... But I don't give up, every year I go crazy on the front door, make the best of the situation... This year, tough, I'm hijacking my brother's new house, he lives near a school, there's kids everywhere, it's gonna be awesome !!!

I would post my sad attempts pictures but I have no idea how...
By Tkaraoke
You need to go to www.photobucket.com and get an account (it's free) and upload your pictures there. Then when you've done so, the site automatically generates the code that you need to cut and past into your messages to make them appear in the forums. It's really quite easy to do and one you get the hang of it you will be a pro.
By monstermash
I go mad for the adults who are big kids really when it comes to stuff like this. You should get some great reactions if your near a school. I'd love to see what ou come up with. I hope its not too chilly for you!
By gregh3196
Sounds great! Like TK said photobucket is a great image hosting site, very easy to use which is why i like it. Cant wait to see some pics
By Vavybee
Thank you so much Tkaraoke !!! I've been wondering how to do that for years !!! I'm heading over there right now !!!
:D
By Vavybee
Hey, I'm back, turns out I had a photobucket account I didn't even remember... big brain fart... Anyway, here is the 2006 and 2007 sad attempts with limited budget... Limited because, it would crazy to spend much more around here, cause barely anyone comes
:(

So, fair warning, these are really truly sad attempts because they are so similar, there is more to see in the hall inside but for some reason I've never taken pictures of it, and please note that the door frame is now complete !
:wink:

Last edited by Vavybee on Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By nosferatu
Looks pretty good to me. Don't be hard on yourself! I do like the little dog in the 2006 photo. 8)

2009 (soon to be photographed) needs him back along with a couple of ZP pumpkins.
By purple1worm
Cute little display. You just need some zombie pumpkins!!
By CombichristGirl
i like both displays. i cant wait to see what u start doin with ur brothers:)