Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By Cheef
awesome awesome stuff cap. love it. very inspirational..
By nosferatu
Love the pics. The kids Are alright!

Great stuff as ever Cap'n. Your pics always seem to capture your creations mid scream - I love 'em
By The Captain
I was looking at the pictures and noticed I have a ribcage and peeling facial flesh thing happening this year, that didn't happen in prior builds.
By nosferatu
Phenomenal display.

Looks amazing and is lit and photographed beautifully. Great achievement. You have surpassed even yourself this year
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Captain, I've been meaning to comment on your builds, somehow I have neglected so far. You're certainly good at these, with your technique evolving as your experience grows. I like the wet, dripping, peeling flesh that your zombies had this time around. It's the little details that count.

I appreciate the theme and story that you put behind your displays. As you can see from my website design and costumes, I'm into that sort of thing. If you can come up with a cool back-story for your art, it helps breed creativity. These things come to life and almost make themselves when you know what their tale is.

Your photography is great this year. The black and white shots are very moody, the lighting is effective, and I like how you got a lot of shots from low down. The unique angles add to the unsettling feeling.

Nice slideshow mode too. When I clicked your links to the slideshow, I was listening to the score from Trick 'r Treat which really added to the mood.

Even if you don't get a lot of trick-or-treaters, I hope you get a lot of enjoyment out of building these creatures. As always, we love seeing them. I'm certain that the photos of your process have inspired others here to create their own. You're spreading the zombie virus through the internet wires!
By CombichristGirl
wow very nice shots and lighting as ryan said. i absolutely love the little preacher bird he he. im already dying to see what we all come up with next year. i know i already started carving some funkins for next year lol and i need to work on a body for my corpse.
By SaneInsideInsanity
I am always so jealous of your displays good job
By arjjonath16
Those were all brilliant and scary inventions for the Halloween party. :wink: Good job guys and I'm so proud of you. Keep up the good work! :D Thanks for sharing those pictures of to us Captain. :)
Last edited by arjjonath16 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.