Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By nosferatu
One thing that I have seen that I thought was a great idea was Trick or Treat Cards.

Get callers to pick a card and depending on what the reverse of the card says will determine what they receive. Generally most kids anticipate a treat but if they know that they themselves have chosen a trick it will add some expectancy to their gamble.

Of course, you could load the deck with trick cards!
By GUS
like the idea, how far do you reckon you could take it?
By nosferatu
What do you mean? Put a few Tarot "Death" Cards in there? Even for you that might be taking it a little too far............. :lol:
By nosferatu
Buhdewsy, you must be a worried man. A very worried man. How on earth (or hell) are you going to top this year's display? You need to get working on it NOW!!!!
By The Vlad Hatter
What would you give them or do to them if they pull a trick card?
By nosferatu
That's the 64 thousand dollar question.

Probably something simple like silly string them. Anything GUS suggests is tantamount to assault so best keep things simple. I think it would be more the anticipation that they were going to get tricked that would be the fun part
By GUS
....we never had complaints when we used to put 500v (low ampage) through our letterbox for the "knockers" ..or electrifying the sweety tray...

that is the sort of thing you meant right?
By The Captain
nosferatu wrote:Buhdewsy, you must be a worried man. A very worried man. How on earth (or hell) are you going to top this year's display? You need to get working on it NOW!!!!
Oh trust me my friend, I got it all planned out in my mind!

and it shall be called . . . . . . "Desecration!"

:lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol:
By nosferatu
Desecration, Desecration
Desecration, that's what you need
If you wanna be the best,
If you wanna kill the rest,
Oh-oh Desecration's what you need,
If you wanna be a zombie maker, Ooooh.
By GUS
you'd better explain that one! don't think BBC worldwide ever syndicated Norris & roy!

..I know it sounds like a vegas act BUT IT'S NOT!

(SHOULD'VE BEEN)
By GUS
How about a water feature desecration scene? ..someone peeing on a zombie grave!
By nosferatu
With the words,

" GUS lies here"

engraved on it?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
By GUS
GUS wrote:How about a water feature desecration scene? ..someone peeing on a zombie grave!
& ignoring Nos.

if I were to do a pee-ing on a grave scenario, i'd have a cheap fountain recirculator for the pee & a water mister(the vibrating atomiser type for the "mystical resurrection reaction" / red coloured blood water pouring from a static Bud/zom with the reaction from a ground breaker (hmm now where would you get one of those) as a resurrection scene as an extension of what you've done this year?

..the initial idea from that terrible "I spit on your grave" vid / kids daring each other to wee on gravestones (like they do)