Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By Thunderclap
This was one of the best halloweens we have ever had weather wise in Iowa. It was about 70 degrees with just a light breeze. Earlier in the week though we had a wind storm with about 60mph gusts, it did some damage to my cemetary gates, but that is all. I had them fixed by halloween night :D .

These are some pictures of our cemetary

The witch above is one of the best props i have ever bought. She stirs a bubbling couldron and says 5 different phrases, and her mouth moves with the words, and eyes light up as she talks. The best part was something I did not know about when i bought her. She comes with a wireless microphone that someone can talk into from a long ways off, and their voice comes through her. My sister had a ball talking to the kids with a witch voice from inside the house. She could see them from the front window, and would make comments on their costumes ect. They loved it, and some came back 2 or 3 times to show someone else. here is a video I made of her before halloween, the ones I shot on Halloween night did not turn out :(

These are the pumpkins I carved this year, and the whold display lit up.

These are the pumpkins my kids carved.

these are a couple of center pieces for our party on Halloween. The first one is one my mom made for me.

Sorry about rambling on, I have had no time to chat on forum because of crazy work schedule. Like I said it was a great Halloween. hope you all had a most spooktacular night.

Thanks, Thunderclap
Last edited by Thunderclap on Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
By The Captain
Your yard looks great Thunderclap! That ghost behind the tombstone is awesome, it has a great face. Your pumpkin choices are good too, wish I would have seen those voodoo themed patterns before Halloween cause they are too cool. You Mom's center piece is very nicely done. :D