Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By Racer-X
Okay - first post!

Badgers: I have to say I'm impressed with the range of pumpkins that you have created! I also have to ask about the ship in the lower right corner. While the zp template for the pirate ship is great for the kids, it is a little basic and I love the detail on your 'kin. Would you be able to tell me where you got the design for that?

DISCLAIMER: I *am* joining zp to support the board as well as get a number of the zp patterns I can't live without! However, I am an anal-retentive perfectionist when it comes to the few things I enjoy as a release from work. I'm also not an original artist. The enjoyment is a good design well-executed (and perhaps slightly modified) as opposed to groundbreaking.
By badgers
Racer-X wrote:Okay - first post!

Badgers: I have to say I'm impressed with the range of pumpkins that you have created! I also have to ask about the ship in the lower right corner. While the zp template for the pirate ship is great for the kids, it is a little basic and I love the detail on your 'kin. Would you be able to tell me where you got the design for that?
Thanks Racer-X!!
That pirate ship is from Pumpkin Masters design from a few years ago. I'd have to look to see if I still have it. I will take a look as I have kept quite a few and have some copies of my favorite ones.