Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
My party is this Saturday. I'm doing all of the preperation at the moment. As I was cleaning my laundry room, which is open to the rest of the house, no doors. I was thinking that I should use it as a prop. I was thinking of putting something in it to make noise during the party or glow in the dark(dryer has a see through front). I can set it to be on and spinning without heat, just cool air. There is also a light in the dryer that I can set to stay on. I know there's got to be a way to utilize the thing. Any interesting ideas??

I also wanted to mention to those of you who remember Pierre, that he's falling apart. His skin is falling off. It appears that you need to prime the plastic with something before applying the papier mache. I'm thinking tape or something. His guts are staying in just fine though:)
By nosferatu
Poor Pierre :cry: he has leprosy!

I think people screaming at the sight of Pierre will be enough noise for your party as it is!

Again, my condolensces for Pierre. My he Rest In Pieces
By SaneInsideInsanity
I'd put light chains in the dryer or change and glosticks thats just me though and the chain may break the glowsticks so maybe not a good idea....poor pierre did you forget to feed him :O
By CombichristGirl
u could carve a terrified face on a pumpkin and put it in there with some little hands touching the glass like it wants out and have it lit on like a little stand of some sort may be toss a sock on him or something?
By GUS
if theres a cool option how about a severed head prop thumping around with a slightly smeared up bloody trail leading from the floor to the dryer, a bloody messed up sink with something in might just make it a room to be proud of !