Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
Even my own mom has started to build Halloween props to decorate her home. Here's a guy she put together, which she affectionately refers to as "Igor."

This sort of guy is extremely simple to set up... assuming you have a coat rack, mask, and your grandfather's old tuxedo laying around.

Last edited by Zombie Pumpkins! on Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By The Captain
Very cool. Does she always have the Patch Master picture up, or just for Halloween. Go Mom! :D
By Tkaraoke
How creative and it looks creepy as hell to boot! Good job, Ryan's Mum!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
buhdewsy wrote:Very cool. Does she always have the Patch Master picture up, or just for Halloween. Go Mom! :D
The Patch Master picture is new for this season, but I have a strong feeling that she plans to keep it up year round. In fact, she's told me so.
By SaneInsideInsanity
aww proud mommy! my mom just thinks i;m nuts doesn;t even carve anymore said it was a thing for the kids they did...tears upa lil
By CombichristGirl
:shock: sweet my mom doesnt even care any more to much lol. but she enjoys what i do
go ryans mama woot woot
By CorpseBride
Igor is great! But what I am really in love with is the little critter on top of the pumpkin! LOVE IT!
By Sind3315
Awesome idea! Ryan's mom rocks!!! My mom is too scared to come in my apartment at Halloween. :lol:
By nosferatu
Through fear of never getting out alive!! :twisted:
By GUS
oR crushed to death by a chain reaction of falling domimo effect halloween decoraations?
..thats why I stick mine outside! :wink:
By Sind3315
No, that's the future mother in law that fears never coming out alive!!!! And rightly so! :twisted:

My poor momma, I showed her pics of me in my Halloween makeup where it looks like my skin had been peeled off and she had nightmares for weeks... So out of my fear of giving her nightmares again, she knows not to come over until the Christmas decorations come out. :lol:
By CombichristGirl
Sind3315 wrote:No, that's the future mother in law that fears never coming out alive!!!! And rightly so! :twisted:

My poor momma, I showed her pics of me in my Halloween makeup where it looks like my skin had been peeled off and she had nightmares for weeks... So out of my fear of giving her nightmares again, she knows not to come over until the Christmas decorations come out. :lol:
lol im so glad my mom and dad love good gorey horror and they are in thier 50's and 60's lol
and my mom likes a lot of tim burton :D
By nosferatu
I think he looks more like a conductor. Ready to orchestrate the horror and madness about to unfold...................nice china too!
By OhhHenry
Sind3315 wrote:Awesome idea! Ryan's mom rocks!!! My mom is too scared to come in my apartment at Halloween. :lol:
Ummmm, by looking at your profile pic, I don't blame her!!!
By Sind3315
Oh that? That's my normal day wear. I'm a mad doctor by day, zombie clan member by night. :twisted:

Seriously, my poor mom is so funny this time of year. She knows I love the scary stuff. I sent her a pic of the Frankenstein pumpkin I did and she just texts back "scarey". She's too cute!