Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By scully
Another NBC fan! Yes! Happy to make your acquaintance!

I have done plywood characters before (Disney ones for Christmas) and I am pretty sure that is the medium I am going to use to make Lock Shock and Barrell (My NBC characters are so far all 3D)

I am about to create the Pumpkin King scarecrow - I am just so far behind this year on all my projects. (Quite a few household issues here, water heater burst, tree fell down in the storm) sigh.

I love that you have added to your collection and look forward to seeing anything else you add! I am doing a Hallowindow this year as well but I think I am just going to play the movie in the window since Im so far behind on other stuff.

Theres a post here that has pictures of my stuff - none from this year as I HAVE NOT PUT THEM UP YET! (I know, its shameful, is it not?) I am going to get kicked out of Halloweeentown.

Thanks again for posting the pictures, always happy to meet another NBC fan

:)

Scully
By The451Kid
Thanks everyone for the positive comments.

Scully - I have definitely seen your setup and awesome is really the only way to describe it. The characters are spot on and the details are incredible. I have wanted to do some other characters for awhile and seeing your setup definitely inspired me to finally get some done. I really look forward to seeing your new additions. Take care.
By snow2alike
Incredible display.
My husband will not be happy when I drag him to the computer to see this.

"I WANT ONE JUST LIKE THIS, JIM"
By scully
*stands to cheer* I love it!! We are going to try to project the movie onto our front window... havent tested it out yet but plan to tomorrow night.

As nice as your display was before, the Hallowindow adds so much to it! It's like it brings it to life in a way? Its late and I'm not good with words when I'm exhausted. Thanks for sharing pictures! :D

Julie