Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By Innuendo
Thought I would share some of the new props for this years displays...

Halloween Wedding:

Coffin & Corpse:
The coffin is finished, by still working on the corpse.
Thanks to CanadianCarver for the great sites.
Since I couldn't afford a real 'Bucky' I am trying to make the
'Beef Jerky Style Corpse'. So this is still a work in progress.

Cowboy Ghoul:
Hubby picked this up a Party City. 12 feet long and about 3 feet wide... He's gonna have to figure out where to put him :?
By nosferatu
Loving the craftsmanship on the coffin! If I were you I would build a few more because as soon as trick or treaters catch sight of that Cowboy Ghoul they will be dropping like nine pins. I love the fact that all across Canada and America people are casually constructing life sized (death sized surely?) coffins in their garages. Fabulous!!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Aww, the wedding scene is so romantic. And different.

Coffin looks great, will be even more great when your do up your skeleton.

I really like those massive creature decorations but their size does make it tricky figuring out where to put them.
By The Captain
Awesome coffin! The wedding looks really cool too, I bet its going to look spooky outside with some mood lighting. :twisted: I like the priest, is he made from scratch?
By gmuffb
Awesome props! I bet that took alot of time and work!! Love the originality of the wedding. Marriage=death??!-jk Looks like I'm not the only one that really needs to build a shed just for halloween props.
By GUS
just bang up a big old expansion screwhook & tie the big fella on the side of the house! ..that's what we do with ours & then uplight him with an led, hes about 15 ft height to look imposing but still have a good reach with his hands
By Innuendo
Thanks everyone for your responses to the displays...

To buhdewsy: I didn't have time to make the priest so I drove around Buffalo looking in all the halloween stores for something that would be suitable. Found him in the, of course, the last store we went into 'Spirit Of Halloween'. Spent too much for him but I think he was worth it. He even came with the book.
By rosesrunred
Wow i love those, the wedding scene is amazing. Love that.
By Innuendo
Well, today was a great day for me cause after working on my faux skeleton, he's finished. I'm not quite happy with him, the eyes just aren't working for me. Was thinking of putting perhaps some green slime around them, or something, cause they just don't look right. Also, he's a bit too dark for my liking, but my Hubby likes the colour and doesn't want me to change it.
By nosferatu
Big wow! Colour is superb and what a difference it makes compared to the picture when he/she was white. Far scarier now! The teeth look great too! As for the eyes, I like 'em.

Your house must look amazing at Halloween
By Zombie Pumpkins!
He looks great. I also like the big bug eyes. As for the color, I like that too. If you're concerned that he's too dark, you could always dry brush on a slightly lighter color, over the high peaks of the bones.. basically creating highlights and making the deeper ridges appear more recessed.
By badgers
I think the eyes look great!!!! They have that look of suprise :o
That look of "What am I doing in this box?!!"