Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By Sind3315
Just simply amazing! I'm oh so very jealous of your skill! You guys need to give lessons: "Corpse 101" I'll sign up!

I think the intestines look really authentic, maybe his story is that he came back from the dead and is trying to piece his body back together again and started w/his guts! :lol:

What about having him lay on the table for the party? Like an enbalming(sp) table? And have snacks and stuff sitting around him? Or do you think he'd get messed up that way? Either way, he'll be a hit!
By gmuffb
Sind- Thank you so much for the kind words. Papier mache is really cheap and easy to work with I love it! It's worth trying and since it's so cheap you can mess up and not have to worry about it. I'm making him a coffin and I'll put it somewhere in my house. I do think he'll get messed up on the food table. Once people get a few drinks in them they get clumsy!! I'm thinkin of doing a funeral parlor in my living room. I'll put the coffin on a table and put dead flower arrangements everywhere and of course spiders and spider webs. I think I'll take lots of pics of my party this year, I never have before. But now that I know I'm not the only one who appreciates my work I'm excited to show it off!!!!
By Carving Queen
I wish there was a puking pumpkin emoticon to use...

Pierre is sooooooo groooosss...I LOVE HIM!
By CorpseBride
Oh wow!! Fantastically disgusting....and I could not be anymore in love. Great job there!! I can't wait to see the withered and dry updates!

Um...whats a bucky? Maybe I am too far north to know what these...I did just get the interweb in my igloo yesterday.
By Raven
Fantastic job! I do hope you take lots of pictures at the party and share them all with us.