Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By CombichristGirl
these are some inflatables i picked after halloween last year and cant wait to put out i got the little ones for 5 bucks each and the big one for 12

this is my special halloween ball i made myself out of curtain lights and plastic cups giggty

HERE IS SOME STUFF I WENT OUT AND GRABBED TODAY WHILE SHOPPING FOR MISSIONS COSTUME
opps sorry for yellin lol
light up sign
some cobweb in black some make up stuff and pumpkin lights he he
and of coarse i had to start my own collection of funkins since my friend was makin me jealous :P
Last edited by CombichristGirl on Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By nosferatu
Wow! Really loving the lights. They look absolutely amazing. A cross between a colourful jellyfish and an alien brain. I would try that myself but have a bad history with all things electrical. I'll leave that one to the expert. Can't get over how good they look - to be honest they are miles better than the stuff you paid money for.
By CombichristGirl
i know right. i like the inflatables alright but that would be my mom mostly i like the scarier side like corpes in the yard :D
and those balls are pretty easy and cheap to make and could be any color and single or double lighted ....hmm may be some day i will make a simple tut on how to make em thanks for the compliment :D
By nosferatu
Corpses in the yard - real or fake? You do live in America after all. I like the inflatables too and my daughter would love them but next to your lights in a shop, I'd buy the lights.
By CombichristGirl
may be both. speakin of the movie umm...unrest uses real human body parts in it. i would to lol. im attrached to shiny metal and brightly lit or colored objects :D
By Mistress_of_Halloween
CombichristGirl wrote: this is my special halloween ball i made myself out of curtain lights and plastic cups giggty

Did you use wire to hold the cups together or something else?
By nosferatu
You are infact a Jackdaw then! Which ties in nicely with Halloween as it is an omen of death. Or is that a Magpie?
By CombichristGirl
i used a soldering iron and basicaly glued them together using that . def. have to make a tut
By CombichristGirl
lol sweet i like that. " a bit tacky ..but" lol love that no tackier than some decorations lol.

ha ha i do use them as night lights :D