Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By KILLER KLOWN
Well I saw this at my local Walgreen's and knew right away that it had potential. The price was great too. So I bought it, took it home and started painting on it. Thanks for lookin...T

Before...

After...
By GUS
That's fantastic! ..I'd buy one like that if it was available in the uk!
..why the heck don't you ring up the distributor & inveigle?

$ ..ker-ching.. $
By sodajazz
Very creative ... designer line :roll: lol

I'm not a fan of clowns they're all evil, theres something disturbing about a grown man who dresses up as a clown and acts stupid ....ewww creepy.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Haha, loving it! That's a cool sculpt to begin with, but you took it to the next level with a clowny paint job. I like the way you think... your mind is more twisted than a balloon animal. (Just don't let it pop). :wink:
By Tkaraoke
Now that's what I call using your head! LOL

That's so creative and it looks totally awesome! I wish I had people like you who lived in our area. I'd love to see a great Halloween display.
By KILLER KLOWN
Thanks for the kind words guys! It seems like almost every Halloween deco. I see, I want to customize in some way. :)

Hey SJ...I totally agree with you. The creep factor is ultra high with clowns. Only I think the regular happy face, jolly clowns are creepier than the grossed out monster ones. :lol:
By gregh3196
That looks great! I like the creepy clowns also but my wife HATES them, that guy would really freak her out! :twisted:
By Cheef
that looks cool, though i will admit to clowns making completely uneasy. yuck. thier scarrier than any zombie or ghoul..
By The Captain
You need to sell the clown version to the company that made the original because your version is much better. :D
By Crystal
I agree with the above poster its far better than the orginal :shock: I hate clowns personally. I think something is wrong with an adult that feels the need to dress up and hang out with kids all the time....
By vibhandaka
I agree that your clown looks better than the original project! Great job!

I once visited my friends uncle, we had to sleep on the living room floor....and his living room was COMPLETELY decked out in clowns. Figurines, pictures, dolls, etc. Needless to say it took a long time for me to get to sleep that night. So scary!
By CombichristGirl
dude :shock: thats awesome! i think clowns snakes and balloons <- long story , are some of the scariest things lol thats a BA paint job