Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By Kittie
I need some help with a few. I need a good one for a dog tombstone, be it funny or scary.

Any ideas?
By Tkaraoke
For a second there I thought I was going to see I. P. Freely!
:lol:

How about:

It's Over For Rover

...or my personal (weird favorite)

STAY!

...or PLAY DEAD!!
By Mistress_of_Halloween
Does anyone have any good epitaphs for tombstones they are willing to share. I'm looking for ideas.

The best one i found so far was:

^^()^^ ^^()^^ ^^()^^

Vandal B.Ware

He messed with our stuff, he had no class,
so we went medieval on his a—
By Pumpkin Head
I saw a great one here on this site. It said something to the effect of "Here lies an aethiest. All dressed up and no place to go." :lol:
By badgers
tombstone epitaphs:

Miss Bee HaVin

I. Emma Spook

Here lies the body
of good old Fred
A great big rock
Fell on his head

Frank N. Stein

Ben Dover

I remeber this from Disney's Haunted Mansion:
Dear departed brother Dave,
Chased a bear into a cave

from Young Frankenstein:
Abbie Normal

Fester N. Rott

William Blake
So sorry we hanged
you by mistake

This is the body of Unkle Zeke
Fell out of his boat and into the Creek

If I find more I'll post them here :roll:

A site I've searching for you and just found
http://www.spookyblue.com/halloween/tom ... pitaph.htm

here's another site i found for you :D
http://www.howl2000.com/Epitaphs.html
By CanadianCarver
Pumpkin Head wrote:I saw a great one here on this site. It said something to the effect of "Here lies an aethiest. All dressed up and no place to go." :lol:
I think that was mine.
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee30 ... 07/TS9.jpg

That is one of my favourites too! I am expanding my graveyard this year, and taking over my neighbours side of the lawn too. (They are coming over to the darkside slowly but surely !!!!) I have started making the graveyard fence, and will be adding 8 more tombstones. I have been scouring the epitaph sites again, but it is much tougher this time around!!
By CombichristGirl
wow those are nice. i really like the mossy stuff on the back ones adds a not so nice little touch :) and the sayings are great.
not really witty but u could have rust in peaces general vic
the zombie from iron maiden? not sure cant remember now lol i know vic is one and then eddie
By Pumpkin Head
CanadianCarver wrote:
Pumpkin Head wrote:I saw a great one here on this site. It said something to the effect of "Here lies an aethiest. All dressed up and no place to go." :lol:
I think that was mine.
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee30 ... 07/TS9.jpg

That is one of my favourites too! I am expanding my graveyard this year, and taking over my neighbours side of the lawn too. (They are coming over to the darkside slowly but surely !!!!) I have started making the graveyard fence, and will be adding 8 more tombstones. I have been scouring the epitaph sites again, but it is much tougher this time around!!
Indeed, it was! I got a good laugh out of that one! Great job! I look forward to seeing your display this year!
By Crystal
I live in an appt so I decorate my mom and dads yard for them. One year we had some awesome head stones my husband made.

We had two that I loved One said Stupid the other next to it said Im here with stupid and an arrow.

Then we had one that said Kenny... You bastards! on it. My mom wanst happy with that one and made us put it in the back. LOL

I loved my headstones but the stupid cat used them to claw on and well now she needs one.. JK I love my moms kitty.
By scully
What about "I TOLD YOU I WAS SICK!"

EILEEN (make sure the tombstone leans)

tombsone with shape of bone at the top:

BONE
Buried Himself
By purple1worm
Cool! mine said "gone but not forgiven". Not much of a quiz though since you just type in you're name. :roll: