Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By The Captain
I married a blurry witch! :D

Only 21 kids! Didn't beat our record of 25!

Day shot of our center piece of the display. Note the real dead lizard on the coffin, and the photo of Jen my wife in the jar (she is who we were pretending to raise from the dead).
Last edited by The Captain on Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
By The Captain
"So what do you want to do next year?"

"I don't know . . . . . . . build more zombies?"

"Yeah more zombies!"

By Tkaraoke
zombiepumpkins wrote:Oh yes! Halloween pinatas with eyeballs, blood and intestines. Make it happen buhdewsy!
You know they do sell body part candy now!!!! Hummmm....
By Tkaraoke
You put so much effort into your display! Man, I wish I lived next to you guys so I could see all of that in person. My voodoo hat is off to you and the Mrs! :D

BTW: That last picture (and text) made me ROFLMAO!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Raven
WOW! :shock: That is really spectacular! Everything looks really great, as do you and the Mrs.!
By GUS
GOOD...GOD!!

..Does that mean she was stuck in a coffin all night making appearances as kids came by?

How busy is the road & when did you set up?

Impressive display & understanding wife!
congratulations G.W.F.
By The Captain
"..Does that mean she was stuck in a coffin all night"

That would make for a long night for her and an even longer year for me! :lol:

Thanks everybody!

It is a very dead slow country residential dead end road, so 21 one kids is above average. The 3 years we have been home since living here we have had 25, 8 , and 21 trick r' treaters. We are thinking about doing a canned food drive and having a little party next year, so we would try to get in the paper for the food drive. Of course the display would have to be bigger, but thats the plan anyway.

Ps we set everything up day of in about 5 hours. I did all the coffin art and driveway art (not shown here), and some last minute painting in that 5 hours. Break down (2 people) 45 minutes.
By nosferatu
I KNEW it was gonna be cool!

Amazing display form The PropMaster!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)