Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By CorpseBride
...well....not quite yet, but I am sure it will be by Halloween. I was really bored today so I thought I would post some of my pics of my decorations...

This first one is my favourite out of all my decorations :lol:

That is in the backyard .....I don't think my neighbours would appreciate it :lol:

:lol:

Note: The Butler in the left corner has turned seriously evil....never trust a butler....

And last but not least my fishies!!

I have a TON more decorations to put up...but I am pacing myself. Because if I don't I know I will go out and buy tons more so I have more to put up! :lol: Oh me oh my....
Last edited by CorpseBride on Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By S.A.M
Fantastic! What a rude skelleton in the first pic, love it :lol:
You have some really cool decorations, the cobwebbing on the cart wheel and fire place is brill, my skin is crawling at the thought of the spiders..*shudder*
By CorpseBride
Thanks S.A.M. I had a great time decorating and I think it shows! lol

P.S - I love webbing...it just completes the whole halloween theme...:D
By gregh3196
The women on the bench with the spiders all over her is great. Love the idea and the decorations are awesome :D
By Tkaraoke
That candy bowl is Spooktacular!!!!! It would actually make me think twice before removing candy from it! LOL
By matspud
THose are looking great. Can't wait to see the finished item :D My favourite is the skeleton in the cage. I want one of those :D
By DragonMom
wow i would love to come see that place in person. im in canada as well but i dont think close enough to go there :(
By CorpseBride
DragonMom wrote:wow i would love to come see that place in person. im in canada as well but i dont think close enough to go there :(
I will make sure to post some read good pics for ya then ;)
matspud wrote:THose are looking great. Can't wait to see the finished item :D My favourite is the skeleton in the cage. I want one of those :D
I love it...he sounds so scared....poor creeper wants out of that cage so damn bad :cry:
Tkaraoke wrote:That candy bowl is Spooktacular!!!!! It would actually make me think twice before removing candy from it! LOL
It talks too...and its eyes and mouth light up eerie green. He is one of my favourite decorations. :D

P.S - Thanks everyone!
By bleedingglitter
I looove the wheel!
I'm so sad I haven't been able put up my decorations yet! Usually I have them out in September, but now I live in a sketchy area, and my decorations cost me a pretty penny. I don't want them stolen =( Mark my words, my stuff will be up soon!
You've given me courage! =D