Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By GUS
really resisting putting a few sets of lights up!
unfortunately my green-ness makes me shudder as none of the main windowlights are leds,they're fairy lights so suck a lot of electric!
..oh I hope this changes soon!

but yes 3 pumpkins in the windows tonight .
By belli
I put most of my stuff out yesterday. I still want to add some more lights and spider webs outside but for the most part, I'm done. I have several tombstones, a lighted up archway and porch light covers outside. On the inside, I have my foam pumpkins and all kinds of other decorations I've collected over the years.

Have fun decorating :D
By S.A.M
Whoa! You guys are starting to or have decorated already? I don't start until the 30th, mind you I don't do much apart from put pumpkins out lol, although this year I'm making a bit more effort and I've bought some decorations to put outside and I'm working on a prop, but they won't be going out until Halloween morning.

I can't say I've ever thought of putting them up so early like Christmas decorations and you lot are giving me ideas :lol: :D Don't forget the piccies.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I put up my Halloween decorations a couple weeks ago, but I'm sure I'll add more to it by Oct 31. :twisted:
By belli
zombiepumpkins wrote:I put up my Halloween decorations a couple weeks ago, but I'm sure I'll add more to it by Oct 31. :twisted:
Should we expect any less from our Patch Master :D

We have always put out our stuff the first of the month. Being one of our favorite Holidays we want to enjoy Halloween for the whole month. I love driving up to my house and seeing our lights and the different decorations we've added to the yard.
By CorpseBride
If it were up to me I would have put up my decorations probably around Sept 1st...ha ha....but my roomates were cringing at that idea. They didn't want to be known as the weirdo house or something. Oh my....atleast next year I won't have roomates...it will be glorious! Plus I will have a new lil gaffer (im 5 months prego) to share my favourite holiday with!
By badgers
I've got 4 new foams carved so far (working on #5 tonight) and 6 others from previous years that I've got out of the attic.
The scary decorations I can't put up till day before Halloween. Got some little nieces and nephews who get to frightened of the scary stuff (witches and skeletons).
The real pumpkins I hope to get tomorrow, and will carve them a day or so before and on Halloween day.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I have my foam pumpkins displayed on various tables and shelves around my place. But most of them aren't carved yet. I'm anxious to try my new Versa Tool but I'm waiting to see what cool patterns Ryan will be coming out with. Er, I mean... what patterns I will be coming out with.
By Tatoospydr
This is my first year at this site....and I'm freaking stoked. I love that there are soooo many other ppl who start decorating as soon as Oct 1st hits. I actually started just a couple of days ago and am so excited. I couldnt start too early tho, I live on a Military base and I'm sure they would frown upon the early Halloween decorations. This is my daughter and I's fav holiday. She loves all the scary stuff.....blood, witches, skulls, ect....and the best part about it....shes NEVER been scared....EVER! I've taught her well. She sure is Mami's Lil Freak! :D
By mesmark
I decorated my classroom on Sept. 30th and got it ready for classes yesterday, Oct. 1.

I also put my foam pumpkins out on the porch. That might be all the decorating I do. But, the week before my Halloween party I usually carve about 10 pumpkins and those will go out too.

I also decorated my teacher's website for Halloween. That new skin went up yesterday. I was wondering if it was too early, but hey... it's my site. I can Halloween it if I want to. :)

Nothing special, just a new header image and a color change from light purple to orange. www.mes-english.com (That site actually isn't listed in my sig. any more.)
By Kittie
I have been so busy with puppy training, I haven't brought my stuff upstairs yet. :( I plan on going down to the doungeon tonight and finding all my stuff.
By matspud
I would love to start decorating but I think if I did I would be either thrown out or divorced ( or both) Hubby isn't as into the whole thing as me so I will just have to push for putting up the decs in the middle of October ( not the weekend before Halloween like most years) :?

I have most of my stuff out of storage now but need to move everything in the garage to get to the Halloween boxes.
By CorpseBride
I did most of my front yard today! I put up all the decorations I could tie and nail down (there are some little theives in my neighbourhood), and did alot of cobwebbing.

I did some of the indoors too, and I think I will do even more tomorrow! Oh yay...I love it so much!