Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By CorpseBride
I am accumulating so much Halloween stuff....I honestly have NOWHERE to put it! I am moving into a townhouse (I live in a house now) in December and I don't know what I am going to do!

I might have to rent a storage unit just for my halloween stuff! :lol:.....funny....but...true...
By gregh3196
well, to much of a good thing is a good thing :D
By mesmark
Why don't you lighten the load by selling some stuff on eBay or something. With the money you'll get plus the money you'll save not having to store the stuff for a year, two years, ... Then you'll be able to buy more stuff come time you need it. It's getting the new stuff every year that's fun and causes this problem for most of us here. :lol:

Obviously, just sell off the stuff you're not super attached to.
By sodajazz
CorpseBride wrote:I am accumulating so much Halloween stuff....I honestly have NOWHERE to put it! I am moving into a townhouse (I live in a house now) in December and I don't know what I am going to do!
IDEA : Convert new townhouse into a 'haunted house' live halloween 365 days a year ...YAY!!! :lol: :lol:
By The Captain
CorpseBride wrote:I am accumulating so much Halloween stuff....I honestly have NOWHERE to put it! I am moving into a townhouse (I live in a house now) in December and I don't know what I am going to do!

I might have to rent a storage unit just for my halloween stuff! :lol:.....funny....but...true...
You can keep it all at my house :wink:
By CorpseBride
ha ha...you guys are hilarious.

I don't think I could part with any of my Halloween stuff though. I love having so much stuff. Everywhere you turn in my house is some little creeper ready to scare you.