Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By Kittie
So I want to build a spooky zombie for my graveyard this year. Any tips? Ideas? I am kinda broke this year (we bought that puppy and vet bills get pricy!), so I dont' want to spend to much.

Any ideas? Pictures? Anything?
By The Captain
Meya wrote:You might also check out www.pumpkinrot.com ... it's at least a good place to go and stare in awe.
I go there daily to stare in awe, I have even written to him once with some questions, but got no response :cry: His stuff is actually the inspiration for what I am doing. Not on that scale, I hope to get four or five zombies done this year.

Try this site also
http://www.spookyblue.com/halloween/gro ... eaker1.htm

Spooky Blue is also inspired by Rot, but gives away some secrets.
By Kittie
Very Very cool!

Thanks a bunch!
By Kittie
Nope. I ran out of time this year. I didn't make any new props this year. My husband's grandpa was sick and he passed away the Firday before Halloween, so we were busy for the past few months.

Next year!
By The Captain
Oh I'm sorry to hear that. Yeah you have all year to do it. I'm already hatching my plans for next year, and the include more zombies :D
By Tkaraoke
buhdewsy wrote:more zombies :D
You can never have too many Zombies! LOL! I wish I could do something like that but I seem to have just enough time to carve my pumpkins and put them on display.
By The Captain
The thing about making zombies and carving pumpkins is.......
If you carve a pumpkin to early it will rot......
But you could make a zombie now because they don't rot
Why does that feel weird to say??? :shock:
By Cheef
very nice, gonna have to try this out this year hopefully..