Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By CorpseBride
So I was carving Victor the night before last and I was not really paying attention and I CUT OFF HIS NOSE!! So I had this idea! I am going to cut the pumpkin in half...and carve the not so screwed up side. Then I am going to attach this strobe light I got at Michaels (it makes noises and such) and I am going to attach it to the half pumpkin and project it onto my house.....it will be an eerie flicker of some creature.....

I haven't decided what I want to put on it yet though? I was thinking of putting

1.....2.....Freddy's comin for you...

or something to that effect. Or even a spooky stencil.

Any suggestions?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The choice of which design to use is a personal choice, I suppose. Do you have an all time favorite? Or maybe a character that would fit the theme of your other decorations?

As for your idea of using that half-pumpkin to project the image onto the house, that's should be great! I hope you get some good pics of this.
By CorpseBride
I am a huge burton fan...but also all my carving so far are movie oriented....hmmm....what to do....what to do....

Perhaps I will just do an outline of a figure creeping in the shadows up to the house...that would be pretty cool.