Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By matspud
What haven't I put in a party bag. As Matthew's birthday is the 1st of November I used to spend weeks gathering stuff to put in Halloween party bags. Halloween carrier bags were the order of the day then :D . It was fine as we never got any ToT's where we were in the country.

Now we still don't get many as we are behind a big electric gate and there are only 4 other kids but I still made up large (but not carrier bag size) bags with sweet selections, pencils, notebooks etc in them. for the pumpkin carving party attendees. I gave the extra ones to my Mum to give to her "visitors"

That might save you time Gus. Have a big pile of made up bags ready to hand out and just have the extras sitting separate.
By Cheef
weve decided that were going to be to be the "big" candy bar house this year... Baby Ruths, Butterfingers, 100 Grand, and Reeses to choose from. plus some extra goodies for our family kids and friends kids who stop by.
By GUS
ooh you are going to suffer the wrath of 10,000 wrappers, hope you've bulk discount negotiated.

the kids'll love you, And their dentists too!
By Cheef
Got a friend going to costco. gave her some money and my order today. bulk prices for the win right?