Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
Greeting from Loveland Colorado. I'm the evil mastermind behind our Home haunt and it seems to get bigger and better every year, much to my enjoyment (and insanity) I've been working away on props and Jacks this season. We're always been rather pc but so many kids in the neighborhood have been asking when we're going to get scary so this year we're hoping to amp it up. I've been very interested in corpsing so I tried my hand at it and am rather happy with the results on my dog, I'm still needing to add some fur patches :D
Here he is in stage one:

Stage two, now awaiting fur

If by chance you want to see a pervious years walk through you can find it here on Youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SKVlkYrFMk

My "witches Kitchen is where I tend to work the hardest but we're adding a laboratory in the flavor of Dr. Moreau and a walk through the larger cemetery
That's awesome, we have a great many do -it - yourselfers here with us, I can see you fit right in. :thumbsup:
Wow, that zombie mutt is looking great!

I watched the walk through video as well. All of it looks fantastic! I like the spider tunnel, the toxic waste spill kid whose head keeps spinning. But, I'm well impressed with your fog - great control! It's just enough and hangs low to the ground.

And all of the open flames are cool. I'm sure the people in your area look forward to visiting your place every year.

Please keep sharing the projects.
Wow, that dog looks great! :thumbsup:
I love the corpsing effect, it's something I'm planning on giving a try this season, if I get time that is :wink:
I looked at the video, looks fantastic!
I love that spell book, and the cemetery too, looks great, and it's obvious you've put a lot of effort into it all.
Can't wait to see more of your projects!