Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By mesmark
Awesome display! Those zombies are scary. Did you make those?

I'd seen the cornstalk photos in the pumpkin section and was well impressed. They are a fantastic accent and look fabulous in the pictures.

Congratulations on making the paper! It's nice to get some recognition for the effort, but hopefully it brought you some more eyeballs. :D
By Killed by Death
Thanks guys! The male and female zombie are from Spirit and the other zombie is a combination of the swaying zombie kit from Spider Hill prop works while the mask and hands were from Death Studios. I don't keep count of the trick or treaters but if I had to guess a number I would say around 125-150 kids. I do know we bought $200 worth of candy (on sale) and my wife had to make a run at around 7:30 for more. :pale: I tried taking a video of everything that night but every time I'd start we'd get another load of kids so I'd have to run the door. I'll make sure I get one next year. Thanks for looking!
By The Carver
Man, that is wicked. Great job!
By Pumpkinfreak
Great job, wicked way to have your yard looking!
And congrats on making the paper, but I can see why :thumbsup:
By amandap80
I missed this last year, this looks awesome!!!!
My goodness that was a good looking set up! The zombies looked great, the lighting looked great, and all the pumpkins lined up in a row looked great! I can't wait to see what you have in store for this year.