Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
They are great masks. However, the fact wearing them impairs your vision and that they should therefore only be worn during daytime renders it slightly useless for a dark Halloween night.

Having said that, I love them and am very tempted to buy. A very clever idea that looks brilliantly executed. Whilst others will use stockings, I will be the coolest bank robber in town.. 8)
mesmark wrote:Nos - new user, sketchy English, and a homepage URL ... smells of spam :thumbsdown:
Yeah I guessed that but still looked up the link anyway which seems genuine enough..... :arrowhead:
I'm sure it's real enough. I didn't visit the link (now gone) but I assume the site is legit enough. I just don't like forum spamming.

How hard is it to join in the conversation a bit, offer some advice, ask a question, and just contribute. Throw your service in the signature and if people like your comments and suggestions, they'll check out the links.
mesmark wrote:I'm sure it's real enough. I didn't visit the link (now gone) but I assume the site is legit enough. I just don't like forum spamming.

How hard is it to join in the conversation a bit, offer some advice, ask a question, and just contribute. Throw your service in the signature and if people like your comments and suggestions, they'll check out the links.
I agree wholeheartedly. :thumbsup: