Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By MooBoo
I'm going to guess a reaper, based on the pipes and material. :D
The Lenox thing is a hole saw for cutting holes with a drill. The same diameter as the PVC pipe. A very specific tool for one tiny part of the job, but it's cool to add to the collection of tools, you know? Yeah, on the right are plastic zip ties / cable ties.

I have a basic idea in my head. We'll see if I can find time to slap the parts together. Even I don't know what it will look like. :lol:
By pagemaster1993
That's what I was thinking too, some sort of reaper. Maybe the Grim Reaper will be Ryan's costume for this year.
By monstermash
It does have a look of reaper about it. It's funny that quite a few of us have caught the death bug this year. Could it be an sign that the end of the world is near? Or is it just that Mr Grim is really cool? 8)
Can't wait to see it all assembled.
By Raven
Bah, y'all kept saying reaper and now I can't think of anything else it could possibly be. Oh wait! I got it, a reaper? :P

Now I wonder, will this go along with your costume this year or is it just something you're making for a decoration..
By nosferatu
The item I find most intriguing is the four way pipe junction. If it was for a reaper would that be needed? Also, Mr W has a box full of styrofoam heads maybe they are being used here instead of the other project. It will look. Amazing
By monstermash
nosferatu wrote:The item I find most intriguing is the four way pipe junction. If it was for a reaper would that be needed? Also, Mr W has a box full of styrofoam heads maybe they are being used here instead of the other project. It will look. Amazing
I couldn't find a four way for my reaper so I had a three way instead... Cheeky!

You need one to attach the spine, arms and neck. I bet it's not a reaper, we've all just got stuck on the idea.
By nosferatu
What are the two smaller tins? All I can make out is PVC...... Are they paint? Black and a mid purple? Or are they something else?