Trading tips for dark displays and prop production.
By DeadKing
Here are some pics of displays and decorations (and some artworks) from a past few years that I've done... :)

this is from a gourd..

..and this is a display in yard from last year... as can be seen I am using more of a traditional and simple carves, nothing special, but I think they look good too.. I will be doing the same this year.. :) will post the pics
Last edited by DeadKing on Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Pumpkinfreak
Wow, that looks great!
And I love the display from last year, simple jacks can really be special!
By DeadKing
Pumpkinfreak wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:12 am
Wow, that looks great!
And I love the display from last year, simple jacks can really be special!
Thanks, will post some pics from this year too, but it will be quite similar to last years display..
:shock: Wow! I can't express how amazing it all is! I do love ZP patterns and seeing them carved, but I always go back to loving the traditional eyes, nose and mouth carves.
DeadKing liked this
mesmark wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:57 pm
Are your decorations for a party or just for you?

Do you have a picture from this year's display?
The decorations are for me.. There is no many people here who dig into Halloween like I do, but ok, I enjoy in it..
I post pics in Carving photos & Stories baord, as you've already seen.
Stunning display Deadking! The odd shapes and sizes of gourds and pumpkins really makes a great addition to your carves. I think the more simple designs are sometimes the best, especially in a display like yours. Fantastic. :thumbsup:
DeadKing liked this
Oh gosh, I love it. This is right up my alley with the style and feel. The towered display is breathtakingly creepy. I love it all! :love: :love: