Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
If you are looking for a shiny silver finish for your weapon check out chrome paint usually found at car body shops. It's a spray paint but comes out quite shiny, almost just like actual chrome and it's shinier than the metallic spray paints. I think some you have to buff a bit to bring out the shine. It's pretty. :)
zombombie wrote:Ordered these spats online today

I think these are the last parts I'll be adding to my costume. Pretty excited about seeing it all put together to be honest :D
Love these!!! I think I will have to get some for my husbands costume!
Really coming along, I can't wait to see the result. I love the steam punk look. I just watched an episode of Face Off and the challenge was to recreate characters from a new game with a very exaggerated steam punk look. They turned out pretty good. I suggest taking a look for the make up ideas the used.
By Lala
zombombie wrote:Got my spats today and I'm really happy with them :) Going to try my costume this week - a dress rehearsal of sorts :)
PICTURES!!
Lala wrote:
zombombie wrote:Got my spats today and I'm really happy with them :) Going to try my costume this week - a dress rehearsal of sorts :)
PICTURES!!
Yes pictures is a must!