Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
Wow! Sorry, I seem to be asleep at the wheel. I'm a regular off-season member but I totally missed this entire post. I guess I've gotten to comfortable in my little posting areas :oops:

The costume looks amazing and all the little additions really show. Great job on it all.

My regret comes in with your weapons. You could use high density fiber board to jigsaw some pretty cool weapons. I did that this year with my machetes and a friend came by and did some throwing stars and throwing knives as well. Not that you needed them, just adding this because I feel like a jerk for not reading other threads ... :?
I commented on many of your costume elements earlier, but I'll chime in at this late date to compliment you on the final look on the night. Yes, I think the waistcoat was a good choice, as it broke up the white of the shirt by adding some more darkness. The chains on the vest also fit the character.

No monocle on the night? Perhaps not the easiest accessory to wear all evening. Plus, if you had a monocle and a scarred eye, I might wonder what use you have for the goggles. Or maybe those are just to help your sentient hat to see better? 8)

We know your gun was great, but I understand you had to set it down to get your drink on. I hope you stayed close to your weapon and remained vigilant though. You never know when a creature of the night might attack. You can't always count on your buddy Hellboy to save your butt.