Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
Loving the hat, googles and pants. The best part is the fact that your tache and goatee compliment the rest of it so well. You really look the part.
Those tiny little bottles you can see just hanging off my waistband on at my left leg, way too small to be incorporated into a belt. I still think the costume is lacking something. Something that makes it pop. No idea what though and time & money are no longer on my side :?
zombombie wrote:Those tiny little bottles you can see just hanging off my waistband on at my left leg, way too small to be incorporated into a belt. I still think the costume is lacking something. Something that makes it pop. No idea what though and time & money are no longer on my side :?
What about some type of button down vest? That may add the extra pop you're looking for. Look for one at a consignment shop or somewhere of that sort. It would be cheaper that way.
Ah, I see the bottles :) . What about some sort of medals? Like over the top war medals pinned on your shirt. Leather gloves, maybe fngerless? I looks pretty good as it is though. I'll look into this steampunk thing a bit more and say if I find anything.
I tried to find a waistcoat (vest) Nikki, but they're really difficult to find cheap here. I do think some kind of belt would be good but again, time and money are against me. I'm happy with it, don't get me wrong but I do think there's a little something missing...
monstermash wrote:Ah, I see the bottles :) . What about some sort of medals? Like over the top war medals pinned on your shirt. Leather gloves, maybe fngerless? I looks pretty good as it is though. I'll look into this steampunk thing a bit more and say if I find anything.
Thanks MM! V kind.

I was thinking gloves might be a nice addition. I've got black fingerless ones that might work.
Trust me, I understand. I get picky about my costumes too. I tease my boyfriend all the time that it's a miracle he's still with me after celebrating 4 Halloweens together. I'm very intense at this time of the year haha I get picky about his costumes too :D
NikkiRae wrote:Trust me, I understand. I get picky about my costumes too. I tease my boyfriend all the time that it's a miracle he's still with me after celebrating 4 Halloweens together. I'm very intense at this time of the year haha I get picky about his costumes too :D
Totally understand that. I end up apologising to my wife a ton for going on and on about costumes and carving!