Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By Hottie McNaughty
Green Lantern is cool because there are different alien race GL's that you can be.....not just Hal Jordan.
By SuperSonic
Hmmm, Hotties got a point.

There has ALREADY been a problem with planning this costume. Half the things I need, I can't find. So Animal has sadly (Also not WILLINGLY) left the ideas chamber.

However, more ideas HAVE been added.

Two I've been wanting to do for a while actually. Also a new idea that crossed my mind

So, here's the new list to vote with:

Yoda
Spiderman (found a REALLY good one)
Green Lantern
By ghostface
Yoda sounds like a great idea. But I agree with Hottie also because there is a whole alien race to choose from. So I'm torn between those 2.
By pagemaster1993
Yoda is a good idea, but are you not a little tall to be Yoda. Just kidding, I like the idea.
By SuperSonic
Well, maybe a little. I'm just a tad peeved that I can't do Animal due to lack of product in Canada to find the pieces I need.

However Spiderman is kinda winning me over.....
By SuperSonic
So after LOOONG hours of arduous work, and searching. I finally found something that works for my style, craft, and cunning.

I GIVE YOU......SPIDER-MAN!!!!

The Amazing Spider-Man
By ghostface
Glad you found your costume that suits you SuperSonic. :)
By pagemaster1993
So your just buying your costume this year instead of making it? Anyway still a great choice.
By SuperSonic
pagemaster1993 wrote:So your just buying your costume this year instead of making it? Anyway still a great choice.
I have a lot of things to pay for (school, transportation, phone bill etc.), so buying a costume is more economic for me at the moment. Plus, with the time constraints, and going to Connecticut this summer. I need to save.

However, it doesn't mean I couldn't have pulled this off. It would just be easier if I wasn't in school.