Chronicle your costume creation and share photos of your disguise.
By pagemaster1993
Or in some way he'll release another pattern last minute that will go with his costume? :?
By pagemaster1993
Dadja wrote:
pagemaster1993 wrote:Or in some way he'll release another pattern last minute that will go with his costume? :?
In that case I hope he's dressing up like Johnny Cash :roll:
Oddly I'd be okay with that.
By GUS
Naah, it's got to be Sir Jim of the order of the Saveloy :lol:

Now then ..now then!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Right near the end of the summer, I tweaked my back (while leaning over to plug in some computer wires) and this injury left me bedridden for a week, and unable to sit comfortably at the computer for another 3 weeks or so.

I feel like this back injury set me back in my ZP planning a bit. So this will be remembered as the year of the back trouble. But good thing I have a sense of humor about it, and can poke fun at my own misfortune with my costume...

First some dirty, aging, scaring makeup. They say I have my parents eyes... one of mom's... one of dad's...

And here he is... Fiznak, the toad lookin' creepy little hunchback....

Don't worry, I got your back...

I have a hunch that my physical therapist will not be pleased with my posture...

Anyone for a back rub?...

And Dadja was correct, the final VIP pattern was based on my costume. Fiznak the Hunchback.

For the first time, I actually designed my costume pattern way ahead of time. And ironically, ran out of time to actually carve it! Oops. Well, I do still have some uncarved pumpkins around here...
By Raven
:shock: Phenomenal as always! I have been checking back all day for your costume pics, and you did not disappoint! Very sorry to hear about the back injury, but an awesome costume idea came from it. Always have to look at the positive side to everything!
By Ajax
Looks awesome. I carved it. It was one of my favorite patterns this year, really has that 3 dimensional look to it. The costume looks great can't wait to see the carves.
By CorpseBride
I love it!!! Delightfully creepy. Another one hit out of the park Ryan.
By GUS
Ryan! ..please help stop any whining in years to come, buy yourself that damn Kartell Eros chair, ..it's alot cheap than 5 visits to staples (for rubbish but seemingly good office chairs) ,..visits to the chiropractor, doctor & time off work, / relying on other half(s) ..or minions!

My back has been knackered sinsce around the age of 14 with combined rugby scrum damage, horses hooves pounding me, life, bad lifting technique, snowboard "fails" & virtually wiped any pain from sitting down clean away! ...like i must have mentioned before, I couldn't sit down properly for around 10 years it was so painful which made for some interesting occasions & at work!
Eros chair, ugly betty chair ..fanflippingtastic, you are obviously quite tall so start to look after it (the back) before it drags you down to fiznaks level.

I don't wish to harass you for a membership refund due to not getting all the patterns I could ever want, "I know where your facebook wall is" (actually no I dont) ...bad back ptooey excuses excuses, I need Iggle piggle now, it's 15 minutes before dusk on the 31st October & you have let me down, my life is in tatters (etc)
(WARNING: this chair brings back the dead) :lol: :lol:

Just buy the chair & all will be well.
By suzika
Awesome costume, Ryan. I love it.
By April May
third year in a row of brilliant use of the contacts!